By Martin Couch
The Bryant Chamber of Commerce has undergone a facelift, an updated website change and added 24 new members to its community.
A contest was held for members[more] to recruit the most new members.
"The winner of the contest was Kathy Pannell of Bank of the Ozark who recruited 10 new members," Fields said. "The person who came in second was the assistant to the director here at the Chamber, Suzanne Irilli, who recruited five new members."
The new members of the chamber are:- Archway Graphic Designs, owned by Jane Grimsley at 1202 Business Park Drive, Little Rock, AR 72204; a sign manufacturing business
– indoor or outdoor, ADA compliant, directional. They do large format printing like banners, poster and car wraps.- Christian's Take-Out, Inc., owned by Chunda C. Owens at 6221 Hwy. 5 N, Ste. 1, Bryant, is a restaurant specializing in eight different flavors of wings, catfish, burgers and turkey burgers. They also have large orders for catering.
– Dancer’s Edge Studios, owned by Dianna Prickett, at 19800 I-30, Ste. 2, Benton; provides fun yet challenging classes for age 3 to as old as a dancer’s heart desires. Tap, ballet, jazz, lyrical, hip hop, dance team prep are among the genres offered.
– The Finley Group, LLC, owned by Linda Finley, in Bryant provides health, life, long-term care, ID theft, IRA, Roth IRA and 403(b), coverages and services.
– Jackson Brown King Architects, owner Brooks Jackson at 12921 Cantrell Road, Suite 201 in Little Rock, is an architectural firm.
– JS Nails, owned by Jim Ngo at 5311 Hwy 5 N, Ste. 230 in Bryant is a new nail salon.
– Joseph B. Suffridge, DDS, PA at 419 Hwy. 5 N, Benton, is a dental specialist – endodontist and root canals are offered.
– K9 Splash & Dash Corp., owned by Kim Jenkins at 5311 Hwy 5 N, Ste. 200 in Bryant provides dog grooming, self serve bathing, full service bathing, dog training classes, dog daycare, boarding.
– Kohl’s Department Store, managed by Kelly Wilson at 7333 Alcoa Raod Bryant, is a local department store.
– Lee’s Custom Painting, owned by James Lee at 117 Prospect Park Dr. in Bryant, provides custom indoor painting expertise specializing in single room creations or multiple room designs.
– Letta’s Flowers & Gifts, Inc., managed by Euletta Thompson at 5403 Hwy 5 N in Bryant is a full service florist, fresh flower market, full gift line, green and blooming plants, silks, custom service and home decorating store.
– Meaders Financial Services, Inc., owned by Mike Meaders at 3108 Horizon Drive in Bryant is an investment, retirement services and financial planning firm specializing in property and casualty insurance along with life insurance and annuities.
– Tamara Miller, is an individual joining the Chamber.
– P&R Distributing, Inc., managed by Ted Friedman at 21914 I-30 in Bryant provides heat and air and mobile home parts, sales and hardware.
– Paula Lynn’s Sandwich and Sweet Shop, owned by Paula Jordan at 304 N. Reynold Rd. in Bryant, provides truly homemade sandwiches, smoked meats, pies, cakes, cookies and fudge.
– Pennwords Writing & Design, owned by Casey L. Penn at 4008 Hartford Hills in Benton is a logo design, graphic design, web and business copy business.
– Rob Roedel, newly elected alderman of Ward 3, joined as an individual.
– Scentsy Candles, owned by Teresa Long-Modaka at 2820 Ella Court in Bryant, provides direct sales of wickless, smokeless, soot free candles, scentsy wickless warmers, wax, room sprays and unique scents.
– Straw Hat Pizza, owned by Dexter Heard at 209 B Street (Midtown) Bryant, provides genuine California pizza, (crispier crust, fresh toppings, six types of cheeses ) and arcades for the kids.
– Kathy Thompson joined as an individual as did Jim Thompson.
– Wendy’s of Bryant, managed by Nan Frammell, joined.
– Bryant Brake and Tire at 205 Roya Lane in Bryant offers full tire and full automotive repair service.
– Your Computer People, owned by Kelly Bergin at 5309 Hwy. 5 N, Ste. 140 in Bryant, fixes computers and laptops; most repairs in 24 hours or less.