The Bryant School District will hold registration of Kindergarten on[more] Feb. 16-17 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
A child must be 5 years of age on or before Aug. 1 in order to be eligible.
There are seven elementary zones within the Bryant School District.
Parents can call any elementary office for help determining their child’s attendance zone:
• Bryant Elementary 847-5642;
• Collegeville Elementary 847-5670;
• Davis Elementary 455-5672;
• Hurricane Creek Elementary 653-1012;
• Paron Elementary 594-5622;
• Salem Elementary 316-0263;
• Springhill Elementary 847-5675.
Parents should bring their child to the registration in order for him/her to complete the mandatory academic assessment.
Parents must also provide the following records to complete registration:
• Immunization record;
• Social Security card;
• Proof of residence;
• Current real estate assessment (if home owner) or personal property assessment (if renting);
• A current rent receipt, utility bill, or deposit receipt with name and physical address;
• And a physical assessment.