Diamond Sports of Bryant is partnering with Athletic Revolution to provide speed and[more] agility summer camps.
Deadline for registration is June 1. The camps will be held June 3 to July 3 with two sessions per week. Registration fee is $150 per player.
Sessions for those ages 8 to 10 will be Mondays and Wednesday from 7 to 7:45 p.m.; for ages 11-13, Mondays and Wednesdays 8 to 8:45 p.m.; and ages 14 and up, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12 tot 12:40 p.m.
The Revolution program is designed to:
• Increase speed and agility
• Develop strength and power
• Provide injury prevention through flexibility and mobility
• Improve first step quickness and explosion
• Instruct in a weight training technique
• Promote health, wellness, and body fat reduction
“We will be using body weight, resistance band training, plyometrics and specific movement skill training to achieve these objectives,” said a Diamond Sports representative. “Our approach is to assess, correct and train proper technique and function. Then we will be able to raise the performance and skill level of each athlete.”
For more information or to register, call Diamond Sports at (501) 653-BATS (2287) or email firstname.lastname@example.org